Week 10: Part B Evaluation and Audit

I have written nine posts since March. All my posts were set by the challenge. I didn’t write any that were school based or my own interests. I received two comments on my posts, overall.

https://natalieg7.edublogs.org/2014/05/15/week-9-what-makes-a-great-family/

I think this happened because the people that commented probably had a connection to my post and thought it was interesting. I enjoyed writing “My Passion” the most because it was an activity that I liked to do. I didn’t change my blog theme because I thought the one I originally chose was easy for users to navigate. I have eleven widgets. I think that it’s enough because I don’t want to have to many widgets on my blog because it would distract the user from reading my posts. I don’t have a blog roll.

In class today we interviewed a classmate and asked questions about each other’s blogs, and gave tips to one another on how to improve our blog. I interviewed my friend, Giselle. Here are a few things Giselle said would help improve my blog. Giselle’s first impression of my blog is that my articles are very well written. My background caught her attention. The green font on my blog made it hard for her to read. Giselle suggested to change the color of my font.

Happy Blogging! 🙂